Download Call for Application from here
I am happy to share with you in partnership with The First Lady of Botswana, H.E. Mrs. NEO JANE MASISI, Ambassador of Merck More Than a Mother, announce the “Stop GBV” Best Poster Recognition Awards.
Contest Objectives are:
• Stop Gender-Based Violence.
• Take a stand against GBV and child abuse.
• Help people understand that GBV is unacceptable and evil.
• Promote Zero tolerance of GBV.
• Demonstrate that GBV can be emotional, financial, physical, and sexual.
Most creative and inspiring work advocating one of the key contest objectives of stopping GBV will be eligible to win the contest.
Submissions are to be submitted before 30 November 2020.
Entries should be submitted by email in File format (JPG, PNG) to email@example.com by including a narrative in English and Setswana to explain the key message on the poster as part of the email.
Dr. Rasha Kelej,
CEO of Merck Foundation
President of Merck More Than A Mother
One of the 100 Most Influential Africans (2019, 2020)